Everyone loves a good riddle and if you don't... then maybe these riddles will change your mind. Let's do this riddle together, shall we? Take a minute and think about it. Read each line carefully. Pay attention to every detail. Some details are irrelevant and others will give it away. Do you know the answer or do you give up? (All answers are provided at the very end of this list!!!)
1) He jumped out of a plane, but his parachute didn't open. He was holding a parachute ring.
2) A splinter.
3) Flip the first switch, leave it on for a while, and then turn it off.
Flip the second switch, and leave it on.
Leave the third switch off.
Enter the room.
If the bulb is warm to the touch but off, it's the first switch; if the bulb is on, it's the second; if the bulb is cold and off, it's the third.
4) A dinosaur fossil in a museum.
5) A tale.
6) A ton.
7) The man had the hiccups. The shock of the bartender pulling out the gun cured him.
8) A wedge.
10) A tree made into a violin.
11) A coffin.
12) The first man murdered the second man for food, but since the second man was murdered and didn't starve, the first man didn't win. Therefore, the first man starved first, but the second man wasn't alive to enjoy his freedom.
13) You gave the last monkey the basket containing the last banana.
14) The truck driver was walking on foot.
15) Halfway. After that, you'll be running out.
16) The first man's other son. He has no siblings, so his father's son is himself.
17) John is a cat and Mary is a fish.
19) Not a single man got wet...all of the men were married.
20) A towel.
21) How would he rewind the tape if he took his own life?
22) The poison was in the ice.
23) The third room. Lions that haven't eaten in three years are no longer living.
24) Jim's wife, because she couldn't buy food at a vending machine if the power was out.
25) All the married couples.
26) The darkness.
28) Sam is visiting his lawyer, who had been detained.
29) She took his picture, then developed the image.
30) The maid is lying about him being wet, because he would have dried up in the summer sun.